Sunday, April 19, 2009

mixed chicks products: a testimonial

an acquaintance sent me this email so i decided to post it here. ive never used mixed chicks products so i cant add to the testimonial, but if anyone else has, feel free to leave some feedback!


I just bought this stuff yesterday & I should be on an infomercial! It is the bomb!! I did [baby girl's] hair last night & when we woke up this morning she still had beautiful soft ringlets & not big crazy hair. [Cousin], I'll let you try some on [your curly kid]. [Subbrock], I don't know what you are using in [munchkin's] hair, but I wanted to let you know about this in case you hadn't heard of it. I've spent almost 4 years looking for a product that works like this. Please pass this website along to anyone that it can help!!

http://www.mixedchicks.net/

No comments: