Saturday, October 10, 2009

i got my hair trimmed again...

it was lacking shape and it was time to clean up my ends. yes, im still growing out my hair, so thats why i waited so long to get a trim. but it came back to bite me in the end because my ends were horrible so i had to get a bit more than i wanted taken off. if i stretch a curl at the nape of my neck, it reaches my collar bone. i feel like ive been at this length FOREVER! maybe its due to all the cutting i do to it though. this is the 100th time ive had scissors put to my head since i declared that i was growing my hair out. my mom says im rebellious. im starting to think shes onto something. why else would i keep cutting my hair even though im insisting that im growing it out????


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair's beautiful

subbrock said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!! i live in the NC area (WS) and I was wondering where do you go to get your hair trimmed? I have 3c mixed with 4 type of hair. Thanks :)